Wednesday, January 9, 2008

White Boy Revolution

Simply stated, anyone who judges the character or quality of another by the color of their skin is a racist. Am I right?


Yeah.


That said, I think there's a hell of a lot of political games being played, and the favorite game ball is that word 'minority'. Ok, so am I a minority?


No.


So quick to answer. I'm Scotch Irish American, though.


You're an immigrant?


No. I'm at least a third generation American.


Than no.


Why? There are only 1.8% of us in the US. That's a pretty small number. Why is it that I'm not a minority. I'll tell you why, because I'm cursed to have a pale complextion. I wonder, if I got a tan, then would I be a minority? The only reason I am not in a minority is that I have white skin. I repeat, anyone who judges the character or quality of another by the color of their skin is a racist.


...


Hey you agreed with me before.


Let me be clear. I believe that we should help the poor whether white, black, or green. I believe that we should ballence that tax structure so that we are not over burdening the lower class. I just want to stop drawing the lines along race. That's one of the most racest things that you can do. Liberal politicians want "minority" voters to believe that anything that is in their favor is equitable even if it boxes them catigorically that is unfair and untrue. It was the left that gave birth to the KKK (a.k.a. dorks in white satin) and it was they who apposed civil rights legistlation and fought Martin Luthar King Jr.


Martin Luthar King Jr. was a great American hero. My fellow americans, I have a dream too. I dream that we will no longer be african americans or mexican americans or white americans or asian americans. I dream that there are no longer any more minorities because we are united; we are all Americans!


Amen, brother!


I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I am an American. Look out folks, the next generation is coming up fast and they are not going to play your silly little political games.

2 comments:

ChemE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jordan Munroe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.