Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Mind Dump - 16 Oct 2006

"It is thought that to be Christian is to be not existensial because existensial brings death to meaning. But I think that to be Christian is to have a meaning that is just beneith the surface of perception, therefore, as far as perception is concerned to be Christian is to be existential."
-Mind File 5 Sept 2006 17:26:27 CST

"God works at a level just beneith our ability to perceive Him working, but He still leads us in the way He wants us to go."
-Mind File 5 Sept 2006 17:28:55 CST

"How do you know you are doing what God wants you to do?"
-Mind File 5 Sept 2006 17:30:18 CST

"Therefore, I believe that conviction can be just beneith the surface of perception. We can be convicted of something and lead in a direction by God without even realizing that he is moving."
-Mind File 5 Sept 2006 17:31:43 CST

"There is poetry on the back of my mind that God helped me write that ... in the attempt to express it to others I ultimately alienate them with its complexity. And that one person that I find that I find that I do not alienate with [this] poetry may very well be the one."
-Mind File 5 Sept 2006 17:46:15 CST

No comments: