Tuesday, February 6, 2007

See me

I have this amazing friend name Jordan. He lives in E-ville while I live in Indy. We used to spend almost every evening together while I was still in college. But now that I am teaching in Indy, we don't see each other nearly enough. And especially since the weather has gotten cold and life has gotten busy, we don't even talk as much as we used to. BUT, he is still a great friend. AND, I miss him very much. In fact, we had recently talked about him coming to visit in the near future. Hopefully, he will get a chance to read this blog and see that I still cannot wait for him to come visit again.

Jordan, if you are out there, know that you are missed. Call me sometime soon.

Take care and God Bless!

Love, Allie


PS-Tell Digs hi and pet him for me!

No comments: